Canada bonus casino sites
One of the most popular games in bonus casino is black jack. In Canada, there are many different varieties and differences from the standard rules. These changes can be in favor of the player, and in the benefit of the bonus casino. See the rules before you start spending your money. However, remember that if a rule or act in favor of the player, make sure the Canada bonus casino does not introduce other rules worsen his situation. Long-term deterioration of the rules of the game will develop not in your favor. The most common types and the rules are listed below:
• American Black Jack. After the first cards, the dealer takes a second card. If the dealer's up card is not 10 or an ace, the game goes in the usual way. With ace or ten dealer "looks" down card. The player does not see the card. If the dealer's two-card blackjack drops, the game is immediately terminated. The player loses all bets, except when he, too, blackjack. In this case a draw. It would seem that it is advantageous to the player - he knows whether or not there blackjack dealer. However, if the dealer came blackjack, the abandonment of the game is not possible. On average, the player's chances of winning are reduced by 0.44%.
• Open black jack. In this embodiment, the dealer gets into the open not one but two cards. It would seem that it gives the player a significant advantage, but now with compensation of equal glasses dealer wins. Besides, the rejection of the game is not allowed. The probability of winning in this embodiment is approximately equal to the standard (European blackjack).
• Restrictions on failure - some Canada bonus casinos do not give up the game (Surender) in general. This worsens the chances of a player by 0.7%. Often there is an option where failure is not possible at the first dealer's card - the ace. Chances of the player fall by 0.4%.
• Restrictions on doubling bets. Bet can only double down on 10 or 11 points. Sometimes it is not allowed doubling after splitting. The house edge increases by 0.09 - 0, 9%.
• Restrictions on the number of splitting is - Share cards only once - the player's chances are reduced by 0.13%. Aces are separated once - the odds are reduced by 0.07%.
• The dealer takes on soft 17. Chances player are reduced by 0.13%
• The increase in the maximum insurance. It does not affect the overall results. In general, we have considered higher insurance generally unprofitable.
• Additional payment for the prize combination - some combinations give 21 points eg 7-7-7 or 6-7-8 are paid an increased manner. The most valuable is a combination of 7-7-7 in the same suit. Payments vary in different casinos. Usually in compensation for it other rules are less favorable for the player. At the same time blackjack dealer wins any particular combination.
• Additional payment for the color black jack. Blackjack composed of the same suit is not paid 3: 2 and 2: 1. The player gets the additional benefit of 0.56%.
• Playing with a joker. Adding one joker card. Upon receipt of a joker will automatically get 21. If Joker dealer he postponed and not played. Chances player improved by 0.77%.
• Playing Canada bonus casino. You can make an additional bet on the loss of certain combinations of blackjack or 1.2 or 3 sevens. Usually on the table is an additional circle, where you can make a bet. These bets or does not relate to the main game. In this instance the payment of a suited sevens could reach 30,000: 1.
• Usually the percentage of payments for extra bet does not exceed 60% of the "correct".
Best Canada bonus casino sites
Strategies and systems of black jack in Canada
Black jack is one of the few games where the player's actions influence the result of the game. Perhaps you asked the question - if the blackjack game is equal, why it is present in almost every Canada bonus casino. Blackjack is an equal game, only in the application of basic strategy. Mathematicians have long figured out the most profitable moves depending on your received cards and the dealer's cards. In reality, the players make a lot of mistakes. This could rise casino’s revenue to 20%. We strongly recommend to read the rules before you start playing for money. In addition, there are special computer programs that calculate the situation and give you the best solutions.
However, the maximum gain is 1.5: 1. Hence (of course if you do not put all your money at once) playing at equal rates is rather difficult to win a large sum. You can play for hours and stay even. Therefore, to increase the win anyway we have to use any or your system. With regard to the blackjack fit any system for games with "equal" chance. You read them you can see in the games systems.
Top Canada bonus casino sites
There is also a card counting system based on the fact that the profitability of aces and a few dozen more beneficial for the player. That is, if you came from the deck of aces and a dozen less than the average it is necessary to increase the rates. Application of the account may give the player a mathematical advantage over the Canada bonus casino. However, in an online casino you use them will not succeed. Since the probability of issuing any card is the same and does not depend on the dropped out earlier. Nevertheless, playing blackjack in online casinos is quite profitable, as the odds of winning in this game is quite high.
If the dealer has an Ace, you can insure that the dealer will win. In the casino, this bet is placed on a line on game boxes. To protect yourself, click insurance - usually put half of your bet. If you play on several boxes insurance can be made for each of your bet. If the dealer will have blackjack, you get twice the amount of insurance, if not the insurance bet is lost and the game goes on as usual. In some casinos, the insurance offered to do and a dozen dealer. Mathematically insurance is not very profitable because the probability of getting a blackjack 4/13 and fair payment must be at least 3: 1. The probability of a blackjack on the ten general is 7.7%. However, to do any insurance you decide. Sometimes if you put money on a lot of shame to lose all the boxes when the dealer has blackjack falls, and at least part of the money can be returned.